Saturday, August 28, 2010

TECH-MAZE

An attempt to check how technologically logical you are. I have no idea what the level of difficulty is for this one! How about going through the questions and checking it out for yourself?
Happy Answering!!


Ok... Here goes nothing…

1. I celebrated my 6th birthday this year and 400 million guests were invited for the celebrations. Palo Alto in California was the venue. (You could have been one of the guests)
Who AM I ??

2. I have a tragic story to tell! I was born in 2006 in Finland. Google adopted me in 2007 but after two years, they left the entire world in charge of me. (Think Twitter!!) Who am I??

3. In 1946, 20 people met in a burned-out store to form the Tokyo Telecommunication Engineering Corporation. One of its founders wanted to create a product that would be useful to the general public. Now I am known as something else. Who am I??

4. I was created by a father for his daughter because she wanted instant and snappy results. (Think of the fastest Kodak moment!!) Who am I??

5. My first name is Yet Another and my last name is Officious Oracle. And my middle name is Hierarchical. Who am I?

7. I was born in 1968. After a lot of choices for a good name for me, like, Calex, Elcal, Calecom, Elcom, Calcomp, Digicom, Tronicom, Comptek, Computek, Esscotek or Ectek. An entirely different name was chosen for me in the end.
Who AM I ??

8. Although I invented CTRL-ALT-DELETE, I like to joke that Microsoft made it famous.

9. I was born to an Indian family in 2000. After 4 years, a U.S. family adopted me and rechristened me with their family name.
Who AM I ??

10. My name is Conversational Hypertext across Technology. But everyone uses a shorter, simpler word for me. Who AM I ??

Who are we?
We are a mix of innocence and wickedness. Partners in all kinds of crimes. We follow a policy of Be Evil. Do Evil. Stay Evil. We share many avatars; The latest one being the blades of a scissor. Snip snip snip! - Minal and Shveta

No comments:

Post a Comment